Sunday 23 August 2015

What I got for my 21st Birthday!



I am so sorry I haven't wrote anything in a while, I've had so much going on at the moment. Loads of coursework, been offered a new job and just been away for the weekend!

Anyway I just thought I'd show you what I got for my 21st birthday which was on Thursday 20th August.



First thing was lots of booze from my friends! I've drank 2 bottles already... oops!


Beautiful River Island bag from my boyfriend, he picked it himself too, I was so proud!



Also from my boyfriend special edition USA Yankee Candles will write a review on these soon but Watermelon is my favourite its gorgeous!


Yankee Candle from my sister, I know I'm obsessed. This one is also a USA candle smells just like after eights mmmm!


Gift hamper from Louise at work, three pairs of socks from fat face. Little bottle of champers, a Yankee votive & holder. Small jar of Egyptian Musk, a Yankee diffuser and a lovely little note pad!




A absolutely gorgeous Michael Kors watch from my boyfriend and his mum & dad. Can't wait to wear it but have to have some links removed first as it's too big :(

9ct Gold belly bar from my mum and dad, I'd have taken a photo of it but I lost my old belly bar about 7 months ago and it took me forever to get this one in haha so really don't want to spend another hour trying to get it out!


Two River Island coats also from my boyfriend. Perfect for the chilly winter months, the coat on the left has removable fur so I can use it as a leather jacket in the summer too!

Miss Selfridge maxi dress for my holidays also from my boyfriend!


An all inclusive holiday to Calella in Spain courtesy of my mum and dad :)

Thanks for reading xx

No comments:

Post a Comment