Sunday 27 September 2015

Primark Haul September 2015 - Autumn/Winter


Hiya I'm soooo sorry for not writing for ages! I've just started my new job and been settling in there and doing more hours so I've been really tired, also just started driving lessons again.

Anyway I went to Primark today and spent a fortune but I got loads of Autumn/Winter stuff.



So lets get started, first thing I bought was this crop top. It's like an indigo colour which was only £3. It feels really soft and is a great piece for layering. I got a size 10 because the 8 looked really small and I didn't want it to look too tight fitted.
Would probably look great with a black pair of jeans and a black fur gilet and some boots. Got it in light grey too which was also £3.




Next I got these lovely ribbed jumpers, all £4 each size 8. Really soft and cosy, again great for layering.



The white one is a bit see-through so you might need to put a vest underneath. Would look really nice with a gilet or cardigan.


Then I got a lovely cardigan that was £16, I got size small. It's really cute and soft, it's got faux suede sides and a faux fur draped front. It's lovely and warm and the white top above looks perfect underneath.





























(Right) Bardot grey top, think this would look lovely with a black skirt on it's own or layered up £3 size 10.

(Left) Lovely baggy grey jumper mainly for chilling at home in front of the fire £6 size 8.




Stone jumper £10 size 8. It's a bit batwingy, is that a word, batwingy? Anyway it's really nice just needs an iron haha.



High neck dress £8 size 8. Would look lovely with some black knitted tights >>> £3.

The grey tights were only £2 they would look lovely with the black version of this dress but they didn't have it in my size :'(



Got some scrunchies £1.50 for a pack of 2. Also 2 headbands to wear when I put my make-up on £1. BARGAIN.















 Nighty £4.50 size 6-8 it's still quite baggy but it is a nighty.
 Bambi T-shirt £6 size 10. Got it in a bigger size as I wanted to wear it as pjs.
 Disney's snow white pj's £11. They are really soft and comfy, got in size 10-12 as for some reason all my Primark pjs shrink in the washer.



Lastly 2pack of make-up wipes £1, can't go wrong for that price. Pink large make-up bag £5 needed a new one as my foundation leaked in my old one :(

Thanks for reading xxx

2 comments:

  1. love the high neck dress and I need to get me a pair of tights asap. Primark, here I come!

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete