Wednesday 7 October 2015

Cohorted Beauty Box October 2015

Eeeeeeeeeeeek I'm so excited! This is the first ever Cohorted box I've bought and I was so happy when it came in the post today. After pre-ordering it last month I've been literally waiting a whole month for it to come. Anyway here's what's inside.





Bareminerals Purifying Cleanser worth £15
Bareminerals Purely Nourishing Cream worth £10


As I only received this box today I have only used these products this morning and tonight. This morning I wet my face with Luke warm water and squeezed a small blob of cleanser onto my fingers and rubbed it into my face. When I washed it off my face did feel soft and smooth but also a bit dry like all cleansers do to my skin, so I had to put the moisturiser on straight after.It felt really thick at first but soaked into my skin in minutes and just felt so soothing on my dry skin!
They're both really good but they don't beat my usual Liz Earle cleanser & moisturiser. Read my review on those here

Ciate Nail-polish in Serendipity worth £9.00
So happy when I saw this, I love nail polish and as its Christmas soon I really needed a wintery/christmasy polish!








Peter Thomas Roth Lashes To Die For Mascara worth £15
I used this product this morning and was really pleased it stayed on all day, no smudges and I haven't had to re-apply it at dinner time which was a big plus.



Last but not least, Bareminerals Marvelous Moxie lipgloss in Hypnotist worth £16.99
I love this! It smells minty and lovely you just want to lick your lips when you put it on. It's a holographic colour once applied the colour shifts from pale purple to coral-peach with gold pearl. It's so lovely to give your lips a shimmer on its own or even put it on top of lipstick.

I'm definitely going to buy a Cohorted Beauty Box again, you get so many items for the small price of £19.99 and they are all great items, there isn't one thing in the box that I didn't want or didn't like.

Total of items all together is £65.99, well worth the £19.99!
If you're interested in buying Cohorted boxes click here
Thanks for reading xx

2 comments:

  1. so many bare minerals products!!! Love the lipgloss :) such a good price for the box too.

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete