Wednesday 6 January 2016

What I got for Christmas 2015

Hiya, again I'm so sorry for not writing more regularly! I've had so much course work its unreal and my dental exam is in March so all my free time is pretty much taken up by revision.

This is going to be a 'what I got for Christmas' post, I'm only posting my main presents because I got a lot of booze, money and other bits and bobs.



So the first thing I'm going to show you is my Yankee Candle Scenterpiece Melt Warmer and Cinnamon Melt Cup.

At the moment I'm still burning my Red apple wreath melt in my melt burner so haven't used it yet but the melt cup smells really nice like mulled wine,

Second present is my beautiful River Island bag and purse, can not wait to use them :D



Next is my Beats Dr Dre Solo 2 head phones and Pink Ipod Nano 7th gen


I know very very pink but I love them!
The headphones sound so clear and the Ipod is just so diddy and perfect!


Next I got several cosmetics and brushes, first Zoeva 125 Stippling Brush, Tarte Tools of the Trade brushes containing powder brush, face brush, slenderizer (contour brush) eye shadow brush, eye liner brush. Tarte sculpter, Benefit They're real push up liner, three Mac lipsticks, Lush lip scrub, Nars lipstick, Too faced bronzer, Anastasia brow pomade and brow wiz. I will review these products soon once I've got a chance to properly use them all and decide how I feel about them.



Ghost Deep Night, Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb, Britney Spears Fantasy. Will do reviews of each soon

Last but not least this gorgeous coat from River Island, Its so warm and cosy and just looks stunning on. Sorry I don't know any prices for these as they were gifts but I'm sure you will be able to find any of the products online somewhere.

Thanks for reading
Raachmarie

13 comments:

  1. the bits from RI are lovely! you will love abh brow pomade, its amazing!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the RI bag, it's gorgeous!
    Rubi | Instagram | The Den | http://www.the-den.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous! I love your purse and those headphones girl.

    >.< Raven
    http://simplesassysultry.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! You got such amazing presents for Christmas! I would love to get those makeup produts, they look amazing! I especially LOVE the brushes! How awesome are they?!

    xx Bash | H E Y   B A S H | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great items, love that bag!!
    Have a lovely weekend:)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete