Wednesday 9 December 2015

Candy Cane Lane Yankee Candle Large Jar Review

It's Christmas soon! I'm so excited and the best candle to get me in the Christmas mood is Candy Cane Lane. It's literally Christmas in a jar.


I know I'm obsessed with candles but that's because they are so warming and lovely, every time I light one the scent just gives me butterflies. I have a few Christmas candles but Candy Cane Lane is by far my favourite, its so sweet and Christmassy, it makes my mouth water. This candle was about £18 and I got it from my boyfriend at Christmas last year.

When I'm feeling festive I take the lid off and my whole room smells beautiful, you don't even need to light it, it's strong enough on its own. I do burn the Candy Cane Lane melts in my electric burner as the jars for me are just for show. 

So if you're looking for a bit of Christmas spirit you will find it in this jar!

Thanks for reading xxx






1 comment:

  1. i love candles that give a smell even though they are not lit! Ive heard so much about these!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥ (Handbag 24 hours GIVEAWAY!)

    ReplyDelete