Tuesday 26 January 2016

Huge Primark Haul January 2016

Right my darlings as promised my HUGE Primark Haul January 2016

As its January I obviously have a new years resolution... toning up! So I bought some gym tops and surprisingly they are really nice and great quality!

First one is this black and pink vest, the material fast absorb and quick dry with a double layer for support (so you don't need to wear a bra if you don't want to) Got this in the sale for £3 reduced from £6 Size 8




Second is this grey gym top, its the same material as the black and pink vest but it doesn't have a double layer so I feel more comfortable wearing a bra with it £4 Size 6/8


Then a got a crop top/ sports bra same material as the other two, quick dry and double layered, it also has seamless fabric £5 Size 6/8



Now to my favourite thing for the cold weather... jumpers!

Pink batwing jumper, so comfy and warm looks great with a pair of jeans size 8 £8


Same jumper but in like a black/white twist colour size 8 £8 >>>
















Thin long sleeved jumper in black and white stripe, pink, green, thin fabric but soft and looks lovely. Great for layering size 8 £6,


Cute grey and white cardigan £16 which is quite expensive for Primark but its really soft and warm, it also looks great with a pair of jeans and a top size Small 6/8





Grey hooded cardigan with belt, very snug and looks great from anything such as lounging about the house to walking the dog. Size Small 6/8  £5 reduced from £16 absolute bargain!













Love love love pink! I've been looking for a cute pink cardigan for ages and I found the perfect one! Again absolute bargain £5 reduced from £12 size Small 6/8. Pink scarf £3



Grey jumper dress with zip hem, great with tights or leggings or jeans if you want. Super soft only £5 reduced from £12 size small 6/8. 



Thin dark grey pinstripe long sleeved top, I'm not gunna say jumper because its very thin it is more like a top. Great for layering not warm enough to wear on its own though £6 size 8. Please ignore my face my boyfriend was making me laugh





Light pink stripe shirt, great with jeans and some converse for an everyday look or with a pair of jeans and high heel boots for an evening look £10 size 8.















Grey soft jumper with matching scarf, great with jeans £5 reduced from £16 size 8.
Got the same in cream size 8 £5.















High neck grey rib jumper (noticing a grey theme here...) size 10 £8 quite thin so again is a good piece for layering.



Super soft wooly turtle neck jumper, mega mega soft and cosy warm size 8 £5 amazing bargain


Burgundy/wine v neck jumper size 8. It is quite baggy so I wish I'd have tried it on in the shop and got a smaller size. To be honest I'm only going to wear this in the house or out walking the dog.



Borg fur white coat, £10 reduced from £20 size 8 bargain, looks great on and very warm too.


3 pairs of super cute pants, Tinkerbell £1, Spongebob £2.50 and Jurassic world £1. All in size 6/8

Christmas pug gloves (for next year) 50p

I did also get like a blue tartan/check sleeveless blazer for £14 and some how its gone missing, I definitely had it when I got home from Primark at my boyfriends house, then took the bag with the clothes in to mine and it wasn't there so no idea what so ever. Really annoyed because I loved it too! 

2 hats and 2 ear warmers, sorry I can't remember the price for these but I think the ear muffs were £1.50 and the hats were £2 each

Thanks for reading xxx

1 comment:

  1. omg! so many bargains! love the coat, such a good price!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete