Wednesday 8 July 2015

Get to know me in 25 questions :)

1. What is one of your biggest dreams?  
One of my biggest dreams would be to open my own shop selling fancy dress costumes. I've just always wanted to be my own boss and I love dressing up!


2. Name three things that are physically close to you. 
Right now? My laptop, my boyfriend and my quilt.

3. What's an ideal Sunday for you?
Having a BBQ relaxing in the garden with a nice cold glass of beer.

4. Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
 No, I've failed my test 5 times... pretty much almost crashed on each test though.



5. What time did you wake up this morning?
My day off today so had a bit of a lie in, woke up at 8am.

6. What's one thing in your closet that you couldn't live without?
My chocolate brown UGG boots.

7. What's the last movie you saw?
Pitch perfect 2, started crying at the end in the cinema, BIG CHEESE

8. What does your last text message say?
'Sorry rach i've blocked your bank card cos i've entered the pin in wrong too many times'

9. Something physical that stands out?
Maybe my eyes?

10. Have you ever been to a different country? 
Oh yes, but mainly spain.

11. Do you like sushi?
Never actually had it but I like my fish cooked.

12. What's a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you're at home?
Going loco down in Aculpoco by The Four Tops

13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster? 
Not medication no, but Whittards Dream Time Tea puts me straight to sleep.

14. How many siblings do you have?
Two older sisters Sarah and Tanya

15. How would you describe your style?
I would describe my style as a River Island addict.

16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
21 Big one this year! :D

17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
I wear glasses but only need them for watching TV and driving.

18. Do you colour your hair?
Yes, I can honestly say I don't remember the time when my hair was natural.

19. Tell me something you are planning to do today.
Well today I was planning on doing some baking and watching the horse racing but ended up laying on the sofa ALL DAY!

20. What's the drink you always order at Starbucks?
Tbh I don't really go to starbucks but if I did I would get a chocolate cream frappuccino.

21. What did you want to be when you were little?
I always wanted to be a vet, love animals!

22. What's a beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice?
Highlighting and contouring but I'm always in a rush so never get time to :(

23. Have you ever had an all-nighter?
Yes but not for a long time, I think the last time was when I was about 9 at a friends sleepover. REBELS

24. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
Yeah I like them both but Pepsi is so much nicer and sweeter.

25. What quote/phrase do you live your life by?
"Do or do not, there is no try" - Yoda

No comments:

Post a Comment