Thursday 23 July 2015

New Look Haul

Hi my lovlies, I went to Scarborough on Monday until today (Thursday) and did some shopping in New Look. Here's everything I purchased, if you want to read all about my trip click here xx




Shell Pink Leather Look Biker Jacket cost me £16 in the sale reduced from £34.99. It looks really nice with a white top and light jeans or even over a white dress.


Absolutely love these high neck scallop Camis, they were £12.99 each and come in loads of different colours. I bought them in Mustard Yellow and Lime Green, the lighting doesn't do them much justice as they are really bright and vibrant colours. They are perfect for summer but make sure you buy a strapless bra to go with them. The mustard yellow looks really nice with a pair of dark blue jeans and the lime one looks great with white jeans.


More high neck Camis I know but I just love them haha. The stripe one was £14.99 and the Aztec one was only £8.99 (bargain). I mostly wear colours I rarely wear anything white/black so it was a nice change to buy these. Again you will definitely need a strapless bra for these. They would look really nice with a pair of black jeans x


Saw this in New Look and just had to get it, I was looking for something to go with my new ripped black jeans from River Island and this was perfect! Its called Grey Open Shoulder Top and it was £12.99 which again is a decent price to pay for a top. I really like the style too!

I bought two more Scallop hem Cami tops but they are in the wash as I wore them in Scarborough. But here's what they looked like.




The pink Cami top I'm wearing above was £12.99 and the floral one on the right was from the Teens section for £9.99. They look great with any colour jeans but I feel lighter jeans look nicer x

Thanks for reading xxx

2 comments: